Since its founding, EMDR Europe endeavours to deliver the highest quality treatment for PTSD and trauma-related disorders by striving to provide:
• high quality clinical practice
• scientific investigation to pursue excellence and further effectiveness
• certified professional training to clinicians working in the mental health field
• continuous educational seminars and conferences
• public education through enlightened policies and targeted mental health promotion
Today 22 EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden) and 12 extra EU countries (Azerbaijan, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine and Israel) are part of EMDR Europe Association.
This project, therefore, is going to be a useful tool that we will disseminate in our network of more than 30.000