NAME OF THE ORGANISATION
Institute of Diagnostic Psychology
TYPE OF INSTITUTION
S. Haralambi 1 & Mavromihali
NAME OF CONTACT PERSON
PSYCHOLOGISTS, PSYCHOTHERAPISTS, PSYCHOANALYSTS
All of them are clinical psychologists and besides their training in psychological assessment, 4 of them are group analysts, 5 psychodramatists and 6 family therapists.
Five trainers of the Institute of Diagnostic Psychology will be involved in the project
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANISATION
The Institute of Diagnostic Psychology was established in 1984 and provides training activites to the mental health professionals (post graduate training, seminars, conferences, research, etc). The training in Psychological Assessment is organised by the Institute in collaboration with the Therapy Department of the Open Psychotherapy Centre (OPC), lasts four years and it is addressed to specialists such as psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, special trainers, teachers, etc., who wish to be trained in psychological testing and psychodiagnostic techniques of adults and children, as well as in the evaluational techniques of professional skills for the purpose of professional guidance/orientation and staff selection, Qualified students can become members of the European Association of Psychological Assessment.
• Personal Therapy in mixed Group-analytic Groups.
• Intensive Theoretical Seminars.
• Clinical Practice in psychological assessments of children, adolescents and adults, throughout the training period, which is provided by the units of the Therapy Department.
• Supervision of practice in psychological assessments.
• Participation in the communal activities of training
• Research and writing experience: preparation of a short paper (3rd year) and
• Diploma Dissertation.
HOW THE ORGANISATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF THE PROJECT RESULTS
The staff members and the trainees of the Institute of Diagnostic Psychology will participate in the scientific events organized by the Psychological Early Intervention project and they will also advertize the specific activities.